If you want to write so people hear you and do it with such simplicity even a 7-year could do it, this episode is for you.
Listen to the Podcast
[smart_track_player url="https://www.buzzsprout.com/270038/2633203-how-to-write-so-people-hear-you.mp3" artist="Trish Jones" title="How To Write So People Hear You"]
- You want to write so you don't bore people and if you you're boring people, you probably didn't enjoy writing the piece yourself.
- The difference between children, teens and adults when it comes to writing creatively because we're forced to write using certain formulas.
- When you write, you need people to be able to hear you in text. You have to write the way you speak without dismissing the grammar and spelling.
- You have to write so that your voice is projected, not that of the critical teacher.
- I had to regain my creative confidence in writing after years of being forced to write academically.
- Be more conscious the next time you pick up pen and paper. Are you being you.
- Engage people's senses with your words!
If you are ready to unleash your voice, get unstuck and get paid to take your message to the world, why not grab a FREE copy of The Influential Woman PinkPrint. I call it the little handbook that shows you how to make a big impact sharing your story.
Until next time ... Keep The Dream Alive
I am thankful for this post. For some time now I have been trying to complete my realtors course. This is a 3 month course that started from November 2020 to now. I kept extending this course which has cost me money trying to put my mind to accomplish it. It has math which is my weak area and have questioned the Lord if this is what I really should be doing. I also love to write and believe I have been called to do so. My spirit lifts and I flow easily. Though I’ve had opposition in this area as well still it makes me happy when I write. The desire to share God’s truth is a passion of mine. I almost want to be released from this course and allow the Lord to catapult me in writing. The Lord is not the author of confusion, please pray for me.