If you want to write so people hear you and do it with such simplicity even a 7-year could do it, this episode is for you.
Listen to the Podcast
[smart_track_player url="https://www.buzzsprout.com/270038/2633203-how-to-write-so-people-hear-you.mp3" artist="Trish Jones" title="How To Write So People Hear You"]
- You want to write so you don't bore people and if you you're boring people, you probably didn't enjoy writing the piece yourself.
- The difference between children, teens and adults when it comes to writing creatively because we're forced to write using certain formulas.
- When you write, you need people to be able to hear you in text. You have to write the way you speak without dismissing the grammar and spelling.
- You have to write so that your voice is projected, not that of the critical teacher.
- I had to regain my creative confidence in writing after years of being forced to write academically.
- Be more conscious the next time you pick up pen and paper. Are you being you.
- Engage people's senses with your words!
If you are ready to unleash your voice, get unstuck and get paid to take your message to the world, why not grab a FREE copy of The Influential Woman PinkPrint. I call it the little handbook that shows you how to make a big impact sharing your story.
Until next time ... Keep The Dream Alive